SAILING, SAILING, SAILING...

On our way towards Fiji on Saturday we are cruising in the middle of the Pacific. West of Nicaragua and east of Manila in the Philippines. The sea is blue and friendly. And with clouds in all thinkable formations mixed with sunshine now and then it is really nice balcony weather! 

TV and Internet function perfectly. Yesterday we enjoyed a great video talk on Skype with my daughter Cecilie in Western Australia. And last night our ship ( the ferry, as I call it ) offered us a bottle of champagne in our room!

Today is a reading and writing day - mixed with good discussions on my sites on social media. 

By the way, I just passed the figure of 1 million visitors to my Danish home page!

Tonight we will move our clocks one hour back once again - making us 13 hours behind Europe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 4 ON THE PACIFIC: MORE PLEASURE - MORE REFLECTION

OCTOBER 29: NOW IN SWINGING SYDNEY !

LESSONS FROM OUR WORLD TOUR FOR 2 MONTHS !!